Below is the list of the contributing publishers:
- Bloomsbury: Providing unlimited access to over 1,000 of its most popular titles.
- Candlewick: Providing unlimited access to all relevant children’s and young-adult eBook titles in their catalog.
- Cricket Media: Offering full digital access to all of its market-leading magazines for children and young adults, including Ladybug and Cricket.
- Hachette: Offering access to a robust catalog of their popular and award-winning titles.
- HarperCollins: Providing a vast selection of their award-winning and popular titles.
- Lee & Low: Providing unlimited access to over 700 titles from this leading independent publisher of multicultural books.
- Macmillan: Providing unlimited access to all of the K-12 age-appropriate titles in their catalog of approximately 2,500 books.
- National Geographic: Providing unlimited access to all of their age-appropriate content.
- Simon & Schuster: Providing access to their entire e-catalog of books for children ages 4-14, comprised of 3,000 titles.