Your Open eBooks home screen may show you new titles each time you log on, as new titles are continually added to the collection.
How to Browse the Collection:
- Tap the Catalog icon (open book) at the bottom of the screen. At any time you can tap the cover of the book to read a description of the book and borrow it.
- Browse Categories:
- Swipe from left to right on the book covers to view the popular and available for the respective category.
- Scroll up and down to view the different categories.
- Tap the category titles or More... to view sub categories or a list of all books in the respective category.
- Browse Category List:
- Scroll up and down to browse the list of books
You can also search for specific authors by taping the Search icon
- You may have a code that shows books that are appropriate for the age of your student, but have access to the whole collection at any time.